Saturday, September 18, 2010

Treats



Hello ladies! Wow it's been a very busy week! The Dash for the Dress is just around the corner yay! I hope all you fabulous brides can stop by. Who could beat it really? An amazing dress at an amazing price and tons of great vendors to help you get that wedding planning ball rolling or tie up some loose ends in plans you've already made. Two birds with one stone......or maybe even five birds with one stone (did I mention there will be tons of awesome vendors!)
I hope to see you all there, Sunday Sept 26th, 1-5 at Jubilee Banquet Facility on Callahan Dr. I'll have some goodies waiting for you! We will also have a drawing for a free brides bouquet worth up to $150!
Get there early, the first 100 brides through the door will receive a gift bag full of great items and info from all of the vendors!
Here are some treats I've been working on for the gift bags......I'm a sucker for anything that sparkles! 


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment