Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello Sunshine are you still there?

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
Hans Christian Anderson




Oh Spring, could you please get here sooner rather than later......pretty please. I'm not the biggest fan of cold weather. In fact I kinda hate it. If it were up to me I would live somewhere where the temp never drops below 70 and the sun shines every day.....oh I can almost hear the waves crash outside my window as I type. Don't get me wrong...I feel blessed to see all the beautiful seasons we have in Tennessee; warm summers at the lake, fiery mountains in the fall, sparkling snow covered trees in the winter, Daffodils and dogwoods blooming in the spring. Right now though the weather seems to be stuck in this gray limbo....blah. Needless to say I'm craving warmth and color in my life so here is a little YELLOW inspiration to brighten up the day...



Starting next week I will be posting a new original design/diy project each week. To make this a little more interesting I would love to get you all involved. If you'd like to be a part of my little project please leave a comment with a quote, color, word, or image that you could serve as my inspiration for the week. Each week I will pick one comment and base my design on whatever you have posted for me. This could get very interesting.....I'm sure some of you will have some curve balls to throw at me......all I have to say is bring it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment